Owning a Jeep means that you value a particular way of life. Your vehicle is for more than the minutiae of mundane everyday tasks. You long to be out on the trails, taking on difficult terrain and going places where few others have been.
When you want to push new boundaries with your Jeep, a suspension lift kit can help you to get to new, previously unreachable places.
Transforming your standard Jeep into something near a monster truck isn’t expensive or difficult. Here, take you through the best Jeep lift kits.
A Quick Look At The Top Jeep Lift Kits
|Fat Bob’s Garage|
7 Best Jeep Lift Kits Reviewed
When you want large tires, your lift kit has to fit well. The Rough Country 2.5” suspension lift kit can help you to raise your 07-18 model Jeep, allowing you to make the clearance you really need. Keep yourself balanced and comfortable with this lift kit.
2.5 inch suspension – This kit allows you to make the highest clearance. With a 2.5” lift, you’ll be able to clear tires of up to 35 inches, your Jeep will look tall and mighty as you discover new ground. You’ll no longer have to stick to the cleared trails with this kit.
Stay balanced – It can be hard to stay focused when you’re trying to compensate for the different heights of the front and rear of your Jeep. The Rough Country kit allows you evenly balance out both ends of your Jeep so that you can be more comfortable and navigate more easily.
Easy installation – It’s tough trying to install a complicated lift kit. The Rough Country kit only requires a few hours of your time before it’s ready and functional for your use. This means you can spend more time in the backcountry.
- Can fit up to 35 inch tires but is best suited for tires no bigger than 33 inches
- Easy installation which requires only a couple of hours of your time
- Spring retention that can keep you stable no matter the terrain
- Enables you to lift your Jeep 2.5 inches higher than standard
- Fits Jeep models from 2007-2018
- The instructions can be difficult to follow
- With a full car, you will find that your fenders will rub
Summary: The Rough Country Jeep lift kit is a great option for people who want to put huge tires on their Jeep. With the ability to provide a large clearance and an installation process that takes less time, this kit is great for people who would rather be back on the trails.
Sometimes simplicity is the key to getting the job done right. The Teraflex 2in font 1in Rear boost kit allows you to list your Jeep to new levels whilst keeping the process to a minimum.
Benefit from Teraflex know-how – There aren’t many more names in the Jeep world that have the knowledge and experience that Teraflex has. Specializing in producing smart and economical parts and additions for you Jeep, you know you’ll be making a smart decision when choosing this lift kit.
Add 2 inches to your height – When you want a little height but don’t want to go overboard, this Teraflex lift kit can help you to achieve this. Adding a respectable 2 inches to your height, you can get that serious look for your Jeep without making it too difficult to handle.
Enhanced comfort with sway bar links – It’s tough to have to buy extra components for your car. The Teraflex kit comes with sway bar links so that you can experience the maximum level of comfort without having to spend more of your hard earned money.
- Installation is easy and al2.35 inch Suspenslows for 33 inch tires
- Allows you to use your stock shocks which is cheaper for you
- Everything you need to lift your Jeep is included in the kit
- Add extra stability to your ride with the included sway bar links
- Fits a wide range of Jeep models
- Some Jeep models will not be leveled using this kit
- Handling can be difficult once the kit is installed
Summary: When you need some flexibility with the lift kit for your Jeep, the Teraflex can offer you this and more. This kit will allow you to benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience that Teraflex has had with making Jeep accessories.
Having a slightly older Jeep doesn’t mean that you should miss out when it comes to parts and accessories. The Rough Country 3.f inch suspension lift kit allows you to modify your 1997-2002 Jeep so that it can compete with the newer models.
Huge clearance – This Rough Country lift kit allows you to add an extra 3.5 inches to the height of your Jeep. Allowing you to clear 33 inch tires, you will be able to take on the toughest outdoor challenges whilst retaining the comfort you love.
Premium shock absorbers – Shock absorbers make a huge difference to how you experience your Jeep. The Rough Country 3.5 inch suspension system comes with premium N3 shock absorbers which enable you to maintain a comfortable ride whether you’re on or off-road.
Parts that will last – Not only does this kit include everything you need to make your ride look great, but the high quality parts are built to last. Not only does this mean that you’ll be replacing your kit less often, but you’ll feel the difference in quality when you’re out on the trails.
- Clears 33 inch tires so that you can take on any type of terrain
- Comes with premium shock absorbers which maximize comfort
- Allows you to modify your older model Jeep
- Easy installation that only takes you 3-5 hours
- Built with high quality parts that will last longer than cheaper kits
- More expensive than a lot of kits on the market
- You have to re-use some of your stock hardware in order to install
Summary: The Rough Country 3.5 inch suspension system is a high quality lift kit that will allow you to enjoy your older model Jeep the way you want to. While more expensive than other kits on the market, the attention to detail and superior materials will see you getting the most out of your Jeep.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most popular Jeep range, considered by some to be a rival luxury SUVs. While you may enjoy the on-road abilities of your standard fitted Jeep, the 2.5 inch complete lift kit can help to get more out of your SUV.
Lift your heavy Jeep – A lot of lift kits on the market today will allow you to lift a standard V6 car. Your V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee, however, deserves the care and attention that you’d give your smaller car, and fitting this kit will allow you to experience the heights that you long for.
Larger shock absorbers – Your Jeep Grand Cherokee is going to take you to new, exiting places, and in order to feel as comfortable as possible, you need shock absorbers that are ready for any challenge. The complete lift kit comes equipped with larger shock absorbers so that you can tackle any terrain.
Lift both ends of your Jeep – When lifting your Jeep, you need to be sure that you can level your SUV as much as possible. This improves the handling and stability you feel when you’re driving on and off-road. This kit comes equipped with front and back coils to help you achieve this stabilization.
- 2.5 inch lift that is suited for your V8 engine Jeep
- Large shock absorbers that can handle everything you face in your Jeep
- High enough to allow for 33 inch tires without rubbing
- Lifts the front and rear of your Jeep
- Fits any model Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ from 1999-2004
- You may experience some wobble without steering stabilization
- More difficult to install than other models
Summary: When you have a larger model Jeep, standard lift kits just won’t do the job. This Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ lift kit is the complete solution that will help you get the height that you need on your SUV.
The Jeep Wrangler is one of the most popular Jeep models thanks to its stunning ability to go anywhere you want to take it. In order to help you to get to the farthest reaches of the outdoors, you need a lift kit that can handle just about anything.
Super high 4 inch lift – If you want to get a monster truck feel from your Jeep Wrangler, the Rough Country 4 inch suspension system can help you get there. With this super high ground clearance, you can fit tires large enough to make you feel like the king of the world.
Get the new Jeep to feel – It can be hard to maintain the new feeling of a car, and that is especially true when your Jeep is an older model. The Rough Country 4 inch suspension system is built with superior coil springs that make you feel like you just drove out of the lot.
Vibration reduction – One of the worst things when you’re off-roading is feeling the vibrations that are transferred through your vehicle with every bump and ditch that you drive through. The Rough Country system is built with driveshaft angles that reduce these vibrations, making for a more comfortable ride.
- Fits 1997-2002 Jeep Wranglers easily and quickly
- Helps to level the front of the vehicle with the rear with precision
- Features the premium N3 shock absorbers that Rough Country is known for
- Reduced vibrations thanks to the driveshaft angles
- Easy to install with a bolt-in installation
- If you have an automatic transmission you’ll need extra parts
- The arms are non-adjustable so if they don’t fit you’ll have to swap them out
Summary: Getting the highest lift can mean the difference between casual off-roading and exploring. The Rough Country 4 inch suspension system allows you to get to places you could never reach before, allowing you to experience more of what nature has to offer.
There’s no reason why your two door Jeep should miss out on having an awesome lift system. The Teraflex JK allows you to lift your two door, JK Wrangler, no matter what model it is, giving you a 2.5 inch lift height.
Install the biggest tires – There’s nothing better than having a huge tire that allows you to go anywhere you please. No longer will you worry about whether or not you’ll make it through difficult terrain again as this kit allows you to fit your Jeep with 35 inch tires.
Take your off-roading to the extreme – The Teraflex JK 2 door lift kit uses spring coils rather than a spacer block for the suspension. This makes it easier for you to carry loads in your jeep and can assist you when you want to install extras such as a winch on the front or a heavy spare tire in the rear.
Effective shock absorbers – There’s only one way to truly enhance your off-roading experience, and that’s to maximize your shock absorption. The Teraflex lift kit comes with superior shock absorbers which allow you to take on bigger challenges off-road, whilst giving you the best experience on-road.
- Suitable for use with up to 35” tires
- Lifts your two door Jeep Wrangler model
- Provides a huge 2.5 inches of lift height
- High quality coils that can handle any type of off-road terrain
- Easy installation requiring nothing more than a floor jack
- Requires aftermarket tires with 4.5” backspacing or less
- More expensive due to the high quality parts used
Summary: Teraflex lift systems may cost a lot more than your average suspension kit, but the difference you see in quality is obvious from the first moment you use one. With high quality parts and a focus on comfort and agility, the Teraflex system will have you off-roading every spare moment you have.
When your Jeep is a beast, you need a lift kit that will support you through your outdoor adventures. With a superb 4.5 inches of lift, this is the most comfortable and flexible lift kit yet that can service your older model Jeep.
Increase your load capacity – The Rough Country 4.5 inch suspension system includes an Add A Leaf kit that will allow you to add extra leaf springs to your Jeep. This enables you to increase the load capacity that your Jeep is capable of, giving you extra utility for your SUV.
Easy installation – There’s nothing worse than wanting to lift your Jeep and having a difficult and confusing installation process. The Rough Country suspension system is perfect for people who want to spend less time under their car and more time on the road.
Superb stability – Your Jeep just wasn’t built for the daily commute. When you spend most of your time behind the wheel taking on various outdoor challenges, the Rough Country suspension system can help you get a more stable and comfortable ride thanks to the attention to detail in designing the kit.
- Feature the premium N3 shock absorbers that help to enable comfort
- Enables you to acquire a completely balanced ride
- Adjustable lift shackles in the rear compartment for flexibility
- Sway bar links are included which enhance your comfort and stability
- Quick and easy to install with no specialized tools required
- If your tires are 33 inches, then you will be required to trim your fender to make them fit
- The lift changes the geometry of your Jeep so repositioning of our track bar is necessary
Summary: Turning your Jeep into a monster truck is not difficult when you use the Rough Country 4.5 inch suspension lift kit. With the clearance you’ll get using this kit, you’ll be able to take on just about anything.
The Final Words (Summary)
As a Jeep owner, we know that you love trailblazing and finding new places in your off-road adventures. What better way to get out there and reach new, unexplored territory than to lift your Jeep? A lift kit can help you overcome the obstacles that once had you turning around, so that nowhere is off limits anymore. We hope that this guide to the best Jeep lift kit has inspired you to take on new challenges.