Reviews Done is supported by the online readers. This post contains affiliate links. Learn more
It’s holiday time. Or, the holiday season is around the corner. Does any of the two statements trigger something in your mind? To some of us, the holiday season means a time for us to travel while to others this is time to welcome guests. With this in mind, therefore, this is a time for both parties to ensure that there is a comfortable place to rest after a long and tiresome day, thus bringing in the need for one to purchase a guest bed.
Having in mind that there are lots of airbeds on the market all claiming to be comfortable, easy to inflate or deflate, and ones that are designed to offer reliable performance, it is no doubt that you are likely to fall into the trap of purchasing a bed that won’t meet your needs. To help you pick the right airbed, listed below are the top 5 best guest beds in 2019. Have a look and pay attention to the included buyer’s guide so that you can pick a product that is worth your time and money.
A Quick Look at the Top Rated Guest Beds
|2.||Fox Air Beds|
|4.||Fox Air Beds|
5 Best Guest Beds Reviewed
Create a cozy accommodation for expected or unexpected guests once you acquire the Etekcity comfort air mattress. Made using durable and lightweight materials you can expect the airbed to maintain its firmness and shape which assures you of complete comfort despite the weight of the user.
More to that, the airbed folds up to a compact storage size. This makes it a perfect choice when you are looking for a travel bed or a bed that is designed for use in rooms with small spaces.
You can expect the bed to come with a built-in pump which means that you can inflate it in minutes. Furthermore, there is a control dial that allows you to inflate or deflate the bed to the desired firmness level.
The bed further comes with a carrying bag designed to enhance ease of storage and carrying. Its power cable can be stored in a built-in compartment allowing you to maintain an organized room.
The bed measures 80” x 60” x 22”. It weighs 25lbs and supports up to 650 pounds. Once you get it, you can be sure to have a guest bed that is safe to use due to the skid-resistant base. Furthermore, the bed features a superior welding construction that makes the mattress airtight and a unique design that protects the bed from falling.
- Special inner construction enhances comfort and stability
- Waterproof flocked top ensures a dry sleeping surface to ensure a comfortable sleeping experience
- A switch knob with a spring-back function prevents leaking as a result of a wrong switch position
- Puncture-resistant materials and a double-layer construction to guarantee durability
- The airbed remains soft to ensure a comfortable sleeping experience
- It stands at 22” making it easy to get in and out of bed
- The bed comes with a set of vinyl patches just in case you need to mend it
- It holds its inflation pretty well
- It deflates properly to enhance easy storage
- You might be required to add some air before using it a second time
Stay warm and sleep deeper once you acquire this air mattress. The mattress comes when equipped with a bed skirt and top sheets. As a result, you can expect to have a layer between you and the bed enabling you to stay warm and have an easy time when you want to maintain a clean mattress.
Another plus of the mattress is that it is designed as a firm and raised the inflatable bed. This assures you of sufficient support assuring you of protecting your back from hurting. You can expect the bed to last for long, thanks to the laminated vinyl that prevents the airbed from stretching. It is availed in three sizes providing you with the chance of selecting a size that suits you best.
- Laminated vinyl guarantees durability
- Built-in high-capacity airbed pump enables the user to inflate the bed fast
- The airbed is durable, comfortable, and easy to store
- It holds the air eliminating the need for constant inflation
- The mattress comes in a variety of sizes including full, twin, and queen size
- It is easy to clean since you can wipe it using a damp cloth
- Based on some reviews, there are complaints that the bed is quite uncomfortable and that it doesn’t deflate so well
Are you tired of sleeping on the traditional hard and heavy wooden bed? Or, are you looking forward to purchasing a portable guest bed so that you can save your room’s space? Either way, you will be good to go with the Mpow air mattress air bed.
The bed features a built-in updated electric pump which enables you to inflate and deflate the mattress to the desired firmness level within 3-4 minutes. Besides that, it features a unique inner construction allowing it to support the body and thus assuring you of good night sleep.
You can get the bed when you are looking for a guest bed that will remain neat when included in any room due to the integrated cord that allows you to store the power cord neatly and securely. Further, the bed serves as a great pick when you are in need one that is designed last due to the puncture-resistant materials, and the durable PVC flocked top designed to guarantee strength.
- The bed measures 80” x 60” x 19” making it suitable for use by more than one individual
- Sure-grip bottom prevents sliding to guarantee the safety
- Waterproof flocked top maintains a dry surface thereby assuring you of comfort
- Puncture-resistant materials guarantee durability
- An included storage bag ensures easy storage when the airbed is not in use
- The fact that it is 19” high from the ground enables one to get in and out of bed with much ease
- The airbed features skin-friendly materials to guarantee the safety
- The bed is easy to clean since all it requires is for the user to wipe it using a damp cloth
- It comes with four repair patches enabling a user to repair damage in small areas with a lot of ease
- Some users complain about it leaking out the air
Sweep out all day’s fatigue once you acquire Fox inflatable airbed. As one of the top rated guest beds, the bed features a vinyl that is 43% thicker assuring you of getting a durable bed.
Further, it features a built-in two-way pump which enables you to inflate the bed with much ease. The pillow top air-flow chambers are other additions of the mattress which are designed to assure you of good night sleep.
- High capacity two-way valve enables the user to deflate the bed quickly.
- A built-in pump enhances fast inflation and deflation
- A power cord compartment enables a user to store the cord away when it is not in use
- Reinforced side chambers guarantee stability
- I-beam coils provide a supportive sleeping surface
- The bed comes in a variety of sizes including full, twin, queen, and king
- It features an 18” height enabling you to get in and out of bed with a lot of ease
- There is an option to inflate the bed using an external pump via the high-capacity two-way valve
- The bed keeps the air for a long time
- It folds into a small size after deflating to enhance easy storage
- Some users complain about it leaking out the air. However, these cases are rare, and one gets a replacement when the bed arrives in such a condition
Benefit from unrivaled comfort while sleeping once you obtain the Active Era elevated inflatable airbed. Equipped with an internal support structure which resembles the design of a regular bed, the air mattress can deliver enough support which makes it suitable for use by people of various weights.
Adding to that, the bed features an extra-thick, hard-wearing, and waterproof flocked top layer. Because of this, you can get this airbed when you are looking for a durable bed and one that is designed to guarantee comfort.
The bed includes a built-in ergonomically-designed pillow that follows the curvature of the neck and spine. As such, you can get it with an assurance of comfort. Also, it features six internal I-Beam structures. The structure ensures full body support so that you can get it with a guarantee of strength and durability.
You can get this bed when you are looking for one that is easy to use and set up thanks to the integrated electric pump that allows you to inflate it in three minutes. Furthermore, the bed is a great choice when you require one that is easy to deflate since all that is needed is a flick of a switch for it to deflate automatically.
- Ultra-thick puncture-resistant material guarantees durability
- A travel bag allows you to carry the bag with a lot of ease once you deflate it
- An integrated AC pump allows you to inflate the airbed to firmness within three minutes
- The airbed measures 60” x 80” x 22” enabling it to support more than two people at a time
- Soft-touch waterproof flock coating ensures comfort
- The airbed is easy to inflate and deflate
- It deflates for storage at the flick of a switch
- The bag is easy to fold and pack when deflated
- The cord is a little bit short
The Final Words (Summary)
Whether you are getting a bed for you or the guests, you will want to pick the right bed since no one wants to buy a different airbed when a new season kicks in. For this reason, I recommend that you choose any of the five best guest beds as reviewed above since the beds are designed to guarantee reliable performance at an affordable cost.